I forgot my Facebook password! How do I reset it?
If you’ve forgotten your Facebook password, use the instructions below to reset it:
- From the Facebook login page, select Forgot your password?
- Identify your account by filling out the form.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don’t have access to any of these, click the No longer have access to these? link.
- Follow the directions and answer the security questions to regain access to your account.
- After logging in, you can change your email address from the Account Settings page.
Note: You can also log into Facebook with any email address you’ve added to your account.