I forgot my Yahoo password! How do I reset it?
If you’ve forgotten your Yahoo password, use the instructions below to reset it:
- From the Yahoo sign in screen, click I can’t access my account. This link is located beneath the big purple sign in button.
- Select I have a problem with my password, and click Next.
- Enter your user ID and click Next.
- Select an alternate email address. Yahoo will send further instructions for resetting your password to this address.
- Log into your alternate email account and view your inbox.
- Open the email from yahoo and click the link to change your password.
- Enter your current password, as well as your desired new password, and click the Save button.
- You will be directed to a page confirming that you have changed your password.
Note: Yahoo will send you an email informing you that your password has been changed.