I forgot my YouTube password! How do I reset it?
If you’ve forgotten your YouTube password, use the instructions below to reset it:
- From the sign in page, click the Can’t access your account? Link.
- Enter your username or e-mail address and click Submit.
- Select Confirm access to my recovery email.
- Open the email and click on the link to reset your password.
- Enter your new password, then click Reset Password.
- Your new password has been created.
Note: You can select Review my recovery info to add a mobile number and change your recovery settings.